Sunday, October 16, 2011

Using more vocabulary!

1. Marriage is a very important decision. If you love the person, you should think about every aspect.
2. If you spend too much time with friends, you won't be able to function well at work or at school.
3. My friend got into a crash; she was injured.
4. You should click on a link; there is usually beneficial information.
5. There is a twenty percent discount on technological products this weekend.
6. I realized I can be so successful, but I should study hard.
7. I worked a long shift last weekend, from 10:00am until 09:00pm.
8. I sleep only 4 hours every day. I can’t concentrate. Sleep deprivation is a serious problem.
9. My friend is suffering from a serious toothache; she is feeling very bad.
10. I need immediate help; my dog is dying.
11. I took the drug an hour ago; it had a bad side effect.

submitted by Deniz Atasever
class: Contemporary Topics 1

No comments:

Post a Comment