Sunday, October 23, 2011

Practicing English with more vocabulary

1. I'm trying to avoid smoking.
2. My boss has a positive approach for my career. I think I’ll move up in the company.
3. If I like the circumstances, I will accept that job.
4. My brother and I are having a conflict because he doesn’t agree with my ideas.
5. This year two major companies made an agreement. They are first-class manufacturers of carpet fabric.
6. I should concentrate more because I made a lot of mistakes in the last exam.
7. If you often interrupt your brother, he will get angry.
8. I don’t want to live with you. I have resolved to move to a different home.
9. I like your studying technique; I think I will apply it, myself.
10. I don’t want to confer with you; you broke my heart.

submitted by Deniz Atasever
class: Contemporary Topics 1

No comments:

Post a Comment