Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Practicing more vocabulary!

1. Many people don't believe the theory.
2. He has been learning Chinese but I don't think he has acquired it yet.
3. I have a good motivation to learn English.
4. The evidence is critical in finding out what happened during the accident.
5. She didn't tell me the source of the fire.
6. It is obvious that she lied to me.
7. He is always the ideal person to go shopping with.
8. I'll make the dinner reservation for you.
9. Don't you think her sister is lively?
10. I don't remember that aspect of elementary school.
11. Her every word had an impact on me.
12. She lost weight because she suffered from sleep deprivation.
13. That computer function isn't needed by anyone here.
14. That's not a sensible answer.
15. Sometimes, she seems pessimistic but usually, she is optimistic.
16. Her style isn't normal, and it is rather conspicuous.
17. Inventions come from innovative thinking.
18. You should get a refund; the camera is not functioning properly.
19. The policeman is notorious for instigating violence.

submitted by Hyun Sil Lee
class: Contemporary Topics 1

No comments:

Post a Comment