Tuesday, June 2, 2015

High Intermediate Category - Second Place Winner

High Intermediate Category Second Place Winner - Destinee Christella
School: NYLC- Jackson Heights
Teacher: Samantha Lee






                               Technology


  Technology is that thing or instrument that gives us access to a world of communication. For me technology has more benefits than problems. It’s has helped me to solve a lot of problems and it teaches me many things. Often when I don’t know a recipe for a meal I use an application to show me how to do it. This application also has pictures and videos. After that i know more.

                         As I am addicted to my IPhone sometimes i get a bug. I remember that one day I had accidentally locked my iPhone I was very lost and sad and I didn’t want to bring my iPhone to a technician because that it would have been very expensive. Instead I checked the internet for a solution to my problem. To solve my problem by myself i just looked on the internet and googled my problem and I found a solution for how to unlock my iPhone.

                        Technology also helps me to stay in touch with my family all over the world. For example, I use WhatsApp to get some news of my little brother, with FaceTime I can see how my niece has grown up. When I feel sad because I miss my family, technology helps me to stay connected with the whole world.

                        The other side of technology or internet is that all of this can’t works without us humans an email will never been sent by itself. The internet needs us and we all need it.

                       Nowadays applications, smartphones tablet laptops all those things need internet and technology to work. Technology maybe has bad sides but I never had problems with that. For me technology is very helpful and it makes our lives easier to live.




No comments:

Post a Comment